Patrons of Longmont, Lafayette & Loveland branches are able to call 303-774-4693 and renew by phone!
Check out up to 50 items per card, at the Loveland Public Library (other borrowing limits listed below.)
- Books, eReaders, Books on CD, Music CDs, Periodicals, Graphic Novels = 3 weeks
- New Adult & Teen Books, Quick Reads, Encyclopedias, Children's Kits & Book Bags = 2 weeks
- DVDs = 1 week
- Book Club Kits = 6 weeks
- Prospector Loans = varies
- DVDs, Books on CD, Periodicals, Graphic Novels = limit 10 each type
- Encyclopedias, Children's Kits & Book Bags = limit 1 each type
- You can renew most items up to three times unless someone else has requested that item.
- Late fees: 20 cents per item per day
- Replacement library card: $2.00
- Lost or damaged materials: Cost of item + $10 processing fee.
- Any accounts owing $50 or more may be sent to a collection agency and incur an additional $20.00 collection fee.
- Computer/Typewriter/Copier: $0.10/page B&W, $0.50/page color.