FREE Classes: Register Now!
COMPUTER BASICS 101
COMPUTER BASICS 201
Learn the fundamental tools for navigating and editing spreadsheets! Patrons will explore the powerful features of the ribbon and learn the best ways to navigate workbooks. You’ll learn time saving secrets of formatting and text editing for creating reports as well as the basics of creating formulas and charts.
Gain more control over your spreadsheets and learn more about creating reports! After reviewing the basics of formatting and editing, patrons will gain hands on experience creating a spreadsheet by creating formulas and designing charts. You will also learn important skills for sorting and filtering databases.
This class covers the most requested advanced features patrons requested! Learn how to do mail merges and integrate Excel spreadsheets into Word. If Then statements will also be covered.
Internet Tips and Tricks
Learn the fundamental skills for creating dynamic, professional presentations. After exploring the powerful features of the ribbon, patrons will create a customized slide show. You will be introduced to inserting pictures, transitions and animations as well as using the slide master and choosing styles to personalize your reports.
Learn the fundamental tools for one of the most popular programs used for creating resumes and letters! After exploring the powerful features of the ribbon, patrons will learn how to format and edit text. You will also learn how to customize spacing and create bulleted and numbered lists.
Build on the skills learned in WORD 101 to create professional reports and print material! Patrons will build on their text editing and formatting skills to create customized tables. This class will also help you use the tools for inserting pictures, art and shapes to design your own invitations or newsletters.
Surf the web. Check your email. Write a resume.
The iExplore Lab is the biggest lab in the library with a total of 47 PCs with the option to use a scanner. Scan your library card to reserve a computer at the reservation kiosk or ask the Help Desk for assistance. There is a time limit of 2 hours per day. Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- 47 computers equipped with Windows 7. Windows 10 will be available in the near future.
- Scanners available upon request.
- Quiet, friendly environment.
- The lab has both a black and white and color printer. 10 cents per B&W page, .50 cents per color page.
- WIRELESS PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
- All print jobs sent remotely are stored for 72 hours and then permanently deleted if not printed.
- Print toys, gadgets, jewelry and more! Download a FREE model at THINGIVERSE.COM
- Save model to a flash drive as an .STL file, bring to us and we'll print it! $1 per 10 grams of filament, rounded to the nearest dollar.
- For a step by step guide on 3D printing in general, please check this link out!
SUPPLIES FOR PURCHASE
- Earbuds - $2
- Flash Drives - $5
★ Make Something COOL!
The iCreate lab is on the 2nd floor at Loveland Public Library, located across the hall from the help desk. Call 970-962-2599 or stop by for more information. Reserve a computer for up to 4 hours at the help desk or by calling 970-962-2599. Walk-ins are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Print toys, gadgets, jewelry, models and more! $1 per 10 grams of filament, rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Download a FREE digital model at THINGIVERSE.COM. For a step by step guide, please check this link out!
- Full Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Create, Edit, Print.
VERY LARGE PRINTER (VLP)
- Print up to 43 inches wide.$5 per linear square foot.
- Please have files ready to print on a thumb or flashdrive, in JPG, PNG or PDF formats only, please.
- Digitize your artwork.
- Nikon Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) Camera.
- Backdrops including a grey muslin and a Green Screen.
- Video camera and microphone available to borrow for use in the iCreate room.
Sponsored by Friends of the Loveland Library.